Saturday, March 01, 2008

Thank you

Today I had a big surprise when I checked my email inbox. It was an email from my dad!!


Of course, thanks to the ever improving technology, emailing has become one of the necessary means of communication. It is so easy for any of us here to just turn on the computer, get connected to the internet, click a few buttons and send an email.


But not for my mom and dad! Especially mom, as curious and interested as she may be, she has a kind of fear for computer that I find very amusing, as though the computer might break down anytime if she presses the wrong button.


So it was really something big and exciting when I received my dad's email!
And I was so touched. so touched. so touched.



This was what he wrote,



' what are u doing now it is 3am now you must be sleeping i just learned how to e mail mun mun taught me and mama also learned but mama is lazy nevermind i will teach her. now you are in your new job and a lot of pressure bear with it you will get used to it,and we all will be behind u and support u fully. dont drink too much coffee it will affect your stomach .I asked mama is there any thing to say she is already asleep. thats all for the time being, good night we all love u. bye bye.'



Just a very simple email. But it means everything to me.


Thank you, thank you , thank you. I miss you.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeap....i am d one who do all the teaching, guiding and fixing^^

from,
meimei

Anonymous said...

Come to think of it, although we know that my family members love each other alot, we juz never tell each other those 3 words =')

- E -

Anonymous said...

Have been reading your blog lately. It's a very nice and warm post from you. I can feel the love from your family too.

Indeed it's only a simple email. But it's filled with love, warmth and blessings.

Good to know that you're back to your routine, back to the world that you're always fighting for...keep it up.

Take care,
Guess who I am?

siew wai said...

I think I know who u are...

but who is E?