Thursday, February 28, 2008

Good morning Adelaide






I have been rostered OFF today! :)








Guess what I did in the morning?!...








I woke up really early this morning and went to the central market with my camera. Of course, me and my camera. This has been what I wanted to do for ages, to capture the very first heartbeat of the central market.








My huge zoom lens and big camera have obviously attracted a fair amount of attention, including that of the security guard hahaha...








It was such a wonderful experience. I talked to a lot of ppl, asked them to pretend as though I wasn't around and most of them didn't mind to pose for me. One of them gave me a peach.








I made a few new friends too. A cafe owner made me a cup of mocha free of charge. There I was sitting in this very small homely cafe for almost 1 hour. Another regular dropped by for his routine cuppa, opened his very expensive MacBook and showed me his short films and photographs.








This is a beautiful market. A beautiful place. Beautiful ppl.









He made me a cup of mocha...



www.siewwai.zenfolio.com









Mocha and peach...



www.siewwai.zenfolio.com










The owner of a bookshop


www.siewwai.zenfolio.com


It doesnt take much to be happy, I dun need anything, just God in my life, and a heart to love and appreciate the beauty of life. A cup of mocha in a small cafe brings me smile. Life is simple and good.








2 comments:

Genieve said...

is that h i m?

ya, life's good when its simple.
and of course, when we have HIM :)

thanks for the mango

Genieve said...
This comment has been removed by the author.