Thursday, March 27, 2008

It's like a game



www.siewwai.zenfolio.com


By the way, the photo is just a random display:)








I am already very tired. But just wanna encourage a few ppl who have been reading this blog.



I am very glad I can do whatever that's in my capacity to encourage you. Be it a word or a photograph , if there's anything that God will use, then I'll let God use it for His glory.



All of us are on the journey of fighting numerous battles and climbing mountains of immeasurable height.It is a life long journey, just the thought of it is already very daunting.



I've learnt (and am still learning) to just focus on fighting the daily battle. Yesterday's victory does not guarantee today's success, neither does yesterday's failure makes me a looser today; but it taught me how to trust in God a lil more than yesterday.



I've come a long way to learn this: How do we get there to the promised land? There is no magic here. It is by daily obedience, daily devotion, daily renewal of hope, etc etc...Every step counts. Just like I said, through every failure I learn about my limitation, and through every success I learn about God's majesty.




It's like playing a game...I told my sister, this is a game of a lifelong process and I am having fun in it. The funniest part is, everytime when I think I've already acquired a lot and bcome quite good in one level, the referee of this game steps in and says 'hehe, you are not quite there yet, wait till you come to the next level.'



Then as I come to the next level, the game gets harder and harder. I've embarassed myself by assuming I will win as long as I adopt the same skills and attitude of the previous level. Of course it's not true.



Fun. I hope I am not the only clown who loves a game as such.


1 comment:

rach said...

Matthew 7: 13-14 " ..The gate is wide and the road is wide that leads to hell, and many people enter through that gate. But the gate is small and theroad is narrow that leads to true life.."

The wide road has more space, more freedom, more popular, easy to travel, it seems like a very promising road. But it does not go to the destination that it promised to go.

However, the narrow road is more restriction, more costly, more time comsuming. This is a path that it's hard. But, It will lead us to a best blessing and eternal life.

Thank God for He says, " I'm a good father and I'll walk with you this journey. I will lead you to the life and will bring in good tihngs to you.

love,
rach

*This message is from Pastor today and Thanks for your encouragements.. =)