Monday, March 31, 2008

happy birthday to ........me!

yeay!


But I am now still officially 26, because I was born in the afternoon of 31/3/1981, plus it was in Malaysia of which the time is 2.5 hrs slower than here. So theoratically I will only turn 27 in the late afternoon tomorrow :) good, I AM STILL 26 now.


Too tired to say anything now, my boss gave me some homework hence I have been spending my whole night in front of the computer doing research on a project that I will soon commence.


Will post tomorrow :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Siew Wai! God bless! :)

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Siew Wai! God bless! :)

rach said...

Happy Birthday Siew Wai!!! May the Lord grants you with the desires of your heart. May He keeps you always. =)

Jinfei said...

Happy Birthday Siew Wai on 3/31, wherever you are muah ^*^

siew wai said...

A BIG thank you !!!! :)