Tuesday, April 01, 2008

27 - part 1- for my friends




















































































































































































































(More photos are on www.siewwai.zenfolio.com)








I've had a very blessed birthday...







Thanks to the vigorous publicity 'My Birthday is coming! My birthday is coming!', this birthday has drawn the attention of many ppl, and most have come to celebrate with me with the big relief written all over their faces, ' finally....' was the word what they all said :)






and, ' your REAL birthday has finally come, this will keep your mouth shut for at least a few months before you announce your next year's birthday again!'






:) you all know I was just joking whenever I said my birthday was coming, and I have been saying that since a few months ago. I WAS JUST JOKING...






I know I am very cheeky ...but what I am gonna say is from the bottom of my heart.






This was such a blessed birthday. Thank you..Thank you...and Thank you.






Thank you for the surprises, the parties, the cakes, the cards, the flowers, the presents , the SMSs, the emails, the phone calls , the blog comments, the MSN msgs....Thank you for the love, the thought, the effort. And thank u for remembering me.






Each gesture means so much to me. Truly.






May God bless your beautiful hearts.
























6 comments:

eelainee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
eelainee said...

Dear, happy belated birthday...

may you always be blessed by the lord... with great love, and care...

love ya... :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Hey SW,

Happy Belated Birthday! Looks like you had a blast! :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
rach said...

Hey SW. Thanks for sharing. Glad that you had a blessed birthday!!! God has more things in store for you!