Sunday, October 15, 2006

vision.victory

I thank God that I always see visions and have revelations from God. One of my friends does not agree that we should always say 'God said to me/God shown me...'

I do agree about it to a certain extent, yet on the other hand I am convicted that there is nothing wrong about believing that God speaks to us, and esp when wewalk closely with God, it is nearly impossible that God won't speak to us or show us vision.

From my past experience, I've recognised the way and pattern God usually speaks to me.

Today I saw another vision as I was praying in church. I was an athlete, there was a torch with burning flame in my right hand. I was running a journey where there were a lot of huge obstacles in my way. I did not care but holding up the torch and running. The road was dark but the torch gave light. Finally I ran past all the obstacles and reached a space where there was a lot of thorn bush forming a circle around me. I held up the torch, with full confidence burned the thorn with that fire. The fire consumed all those obstacles and bush. I was satisfied and my face was decorated with a victorous smile...

In my life (in fact in everyone's life) there are a lot of obstacles and thorns that come in my ways. Throughout this week I had a major temptation and I knew for sure it was from the devil. I felt I was fighting very hard and almost defeated.

I am glad in the midst of this God gave me this vision. He is my lamp and my light. I know God has delivered me out of it and I am victorous.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amen Siew Wai!