Monday, October 02, 2006

Pastor Victor and Kelly

I am very proud of them. My Christian life has never been the same since God put me in that church back in Malaysia. (hehe I should say 'my LIFE has never been the same' because I accepted Christ in that church and Ps Vic was my first pastor.)

I just realised my leadership style is very very much like Ps Vic's. He is a real man of God, he loves, he encourages, he pours out his heart, he sacrifices his own needs...he will do all this for people. I never knew how much I was influenced by him until I started leading. Every now and then the memory of him serving us day and night will strike my mind and that keeps me motivated.

We talked on MSN yesterday. This was what he wrote, he made me wanna praise God.


Pastor Victor and Kelly, this post is specially for you.

If you ever feel weary of discipling anyone, remember me as the fruit of your work and be encouraged. You don't know how just by observing you has inspired me and changed my life. If I ever stand on the pulpit, I will surely give thanks to God for sending me to you and will mention how upright you are as my leader. You are once my pastor, forever my pastor. I love you both:)

No comments: