Thursday, August 31, 2006

anniversary:)

I was baptised on 30th Aug, 2003.

I was telling everyone whom I met today that it was my 3rd year anniversary with my God :)

This is my journal dated 29th Aug 2003, the day before my baptism:

'' It's my baptism tomorrow, I m very thrilled yet peaceful in my heart. It is indescribable. I love you Father, and I wanna let the whole world know I love You. Tomorrow my family will come to the baptism. I will give my testimony in the church, I want to let mom know how much You have changed me, mom will know my decision is right, and know that You love her.
You have saved me, because of You I have the real joy in my heart. Wow, tomorrow I will be Your bride my Lord!! I can't wait till tomorrow. I love You, tonight I will surely smile in my dream.''

I still remember the whole ceremony. I was in the pool, the church members sang praises to God, my family except for dad was present. The pastor asked me something which I can't remember now. Then I was immersed into the water and quickly brought up again out of the water.

The whole thing was very brief, yet it felt as if I had truly gone thru the death and resurrection.

(Now I m just wondering how glorious it must have been, at Jesus' baptism, the heaven was opened and the Spirit descended like a dove and lighting on Him, and God said ' This is my Son,whom I love, with Him I Am well pleased.')

And after that time zoomed...3 years have passed. Many more years will come, I pray that I will continue to feel excited about my baptism even 50 years later.



2 comments:

KongY said...

Happy B'lated birthday my "young" sister!

siew wai said...

funny la u = >