Wednesday, January 09, 2008

OMG

This is still very shocking to me...in a good way :)


Today I gave my consultant an appreciation card, specially hand picked because of its colour. He is a baby blue person, I have never seen any grown up man being so obssessed with a particular colour. He is always wearing blue of different shades, occasionally a darker blue...but it is always a blue. His car is a metallic baby blue if I am not mistaken.


In the card I also included my photo website ... but I did not expect a busy person like him would even care to visit my website...let alone going to my blog! He asked me 'so I am a very cheeky consultant ?' OMG OMG OMG!! Instantaneously I knew he'd come to my blog and read thru the posts... and I am just an intern...


At that moment I was so glad I did not bitch about him on my blog :D


Anyway...I am glad that he did spare some of his precious time for this mini mighty mouse.
He wrote a very good report about me, the comment that I like the best goes like 'a lovely intern with great humour'...humour? I think he's got a better sense of humour :) It was him who made the team the greatest.


Just a thought :)....if he ever had to give me an end of term assessment form for his overal performance as a consultant, I'd probably write :' Dr B is a lovely consultant who allows his staff the freedom to express themselves, He's done well in this term, always looking after his staff and occasionally letting his intern boss him around when he is in a good mood, and despite all this, he still willingly shouts the team coffee. '


:) but to be honest, my Boss, if you are reading this post, you know that you have been a great boss. Even the registrar once told me that he'd so glad that he worked on this unit.


A gold star for you :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well....a very good report card for me!!!
Siew Wai, you have been a joy to work with and will be missed on the unit....Maree and I were just talking about that! The new intern has big (metaphorically of course!) feet to fill.
Be well and keep smiling!

siew wai said...

Dr B,
:) thanks for thinking so highly of me. Your presence is always welcome here on my blog!

Anonymous said...

hey..I hope you know who I am. I was amazed by all of your photos. loved it. I read about you on your main page introduction of yours and all. It's ok for you ended up being in the science stream and all, but I do believe that if you do believe in your passion. you will make it through, don't give up. If passion is what makes you live today, then don't let it goes. May god be upon you. anonymouse.

siew wai said...

hey! thanks for the encouragement,it speaks a lot a lot into my heart. I think I know who you are :)

siew wai said...

hey
dun think i know who u are...