Thursday, January 10, 2008

no subject



(A scooter, one day I wanna own this...)



http://www.siewwai.zenfolio.com/


Someone came up to me and said 'It's a very pretty camera that you are holding! Which press do you work with?'


I was very tempted to say 'the National Geographic Mag.' (because it was my dream when I was much younger) ...I shook my head , 'Naww..I am a doctor.'


'Ohhhh!! You must be a genius! You are very young to be a doctor!'


The usual response that I get all the time when I tell ppl about my occupation. Many of them thought Im a nurse, a physiotherapist, a pharmacist, an accountant, a uni student (usually 1st year uni student)... I love playing this game, love anticipating their reactions when I tell them my actual age and occupation :)))


Maybe I should do something about my face...maybe smile less? Put on a pair of glasses? Chuck my funky clothes and shoes???? hehe....


But it is certainly an honour to be mistaken as a photographer, all the more I should carry my camera wherever I go :)













6 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice shot~

Anonymous said...

you look young

i look old.

Anonymous said...

Cool blog :D

siew wai said...

hey skye...did u come to see my pictures? i have been 'making sure' that all my friends see them hahaha


gen,
u don't look la, u just look your age. btw , your parcels have arrived safely sitting in your room. howz malaysia?


bernardo,
yours is cool :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you, well, the text is Portuguese, I'm from Portugal.
Hey, I love your blog design :o

Keep Going :)

Anonymous said...

Add-you, in my Links :D