Monday, January 07, 2008

arrrgggggggggggggggggg

and arrrrggggggggg! Forgive me if I am screaming out too loudly. I was just so annoyed that I missed the entire count down posting , just because of the stupid internet connection.I have been living without the www for nearly 2 weeks and finally, finally , finally, it's all fixed....but ... but...but I had sooo much to share during those last few days of 2007, esp about what God has done for me in this tough year! Anyway..



Work has been crazy , it is coming to the end of my internship and just 2 more days to go! And being as obssessive-compulsive as I can, I just wanna make sure I finish ALL my jobs before I leave, without leaving any shit for the new interns, they will have enuf troubles of their own in the beginning of their internship. Just today itself I've stayed in the hospital for 16 hours. The next 2 days will be WORSE. I will not leave the hospital on Tuesday if I do not finish the last discharge summary.



Ok, photos of this week...as usual, I actually again went to the Torrens River, just me myself and siewwai, time of solitude again. God is good, isn't He? Whoelse can possibly paint the sky like He does?





















www.siewwai.zenfolio.com










































www.siewwai.zenfolio.com























































www.siewwai.zenfolio.com

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You've asked me to view all your photos and so I have. You do have a gift for photography; each photograph capturing the sublime, yet, also subtle beauty of the world around us. Thankyou for sharing them with me. Your photographs are indeed an etheral reminder of God's work... :)

siew wai said...

:D i wanna be ur wedding photographer!

Anonymous said...

Great shots sw, your photos give off a very melancholy feel. I like the way you compose the photos.

Anonymous said...

hey sw... i love every pics you've taken... hey you can be a freelance photographer =) .:liwen:.

siew wai said...

liwen, heh...maybe i should think about it...medicine is not gonna cover my very expensive hobby...
but i can be ur wedding photographer FOR FREE :)