Thursday, January 10, 2008

a lazy day


www.siewwai.zenfolio.com





















































www. siewwai.zenfolio.com

This morning for the first time I wasn't waken up by the alarm clock...the actual fact is that I probably wouldnt even need an alarm clock to wake me. Just like this morning, my bio clock actually told me to get up, I jumped up and thought I was late for work (as usual). It was only after a while that I realised I am officially UNEMPLOYED now!




Yay! I happily went back to sleep, woke up at 830am, had a big evil grin on my face, thought Dr B and team must be enjoying their ward round ...


It felt so good, for the first time in the last couple of months I finally got my 7 hours sleep.




As you can tell from the pictures, yeah, I went to Glenelg with my camera again. Glenelg is such a great place for photography.



What can compare to a sunny morning, sitting by the beach , grabbing a McDonald's egg and sausage muffin , and sipping a Cibo's latte, holding my toy in my hands, and having my good friend keeping me in company?





More photos are on my
http://www.siewwai.zenfolio.com/

I have been forcing all my friends to visit the site...

No comments: