Wednesday, July 12, 2006

blurred vision

ahhhrrr~~i think i have had infection of the right eye. it was watery and sore in the beginning, no redness.then later it became blurred even after i took it off...i remember a while ago the Renu contact lenses solution was taken out of the market because it had the risk of causing fungal infection to the eyes and eventually total blindness. the victims had to have corneal transplantation....God, i m just so terrified. Help me..will i be blind (literally blind) and need a corneal transplant?my hands are just so sweaty now and heart palpitating... will be back to update about my vision :(((( i cant be blind! i need to do many things!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Siew Wai,

Have faith in God that he will heal you, if indeed you do have eye infection.. God is the great physician.

Paul

Anonymous said...

Good fill someone in on and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you seeking your information.