Monday, July 17, 2006

the beginning of a week

Last Friday's praise and worship night was fantastic,i was really moved but that was not because we did well. God was good, His presence was in our midst from beginning till the end, i know He was with all the musicians and the crowd. it must be God, because even though i saw the rehearsal many times, my heart was still touched deeply during the actual worship session. The best thing was when I was narrating and also later giving the altar call, I saw most people crying because they were touched. Nothing is more humbling than seeing God moving and touching everyone's heart with His mighty yet gentle hand.

I always told God, 'Father, come n touch me. Just one touch of your finger tip on me will suffice. And I will be content.'

~~~~~
My Sunday is always about one meeting after another. Yesterday when I finally got home, i was so exhausted that i dozed off in the toilet. Can't believe it. I had 4.5 hrs of sleep daily, so glad that I slept as little as Napolean, but was that the reason why he was so short? Did I overwork or was it just because I didnt manage my time well?

Back to the hospital today, and it is in Elizebeth, 1 hr away from my place, 7:30 am to 5 pm daily...hmmm~~ this will be a very interesting semester.

And there are tons of tasks I need to accomplish...

2 comments:

jan said...

Hi SW!
I never knew you were a biker! Haha. Anyway great job (and to the team as well...and also GOD!) on last Friday! To submit all to Him is the most important thing in any ministry-related stuff rite! Ok la..see ya soon!

siew wai said...

haha yea i used to be a biker, but i have not touched my bike for more than 1 yr. it is in my room, serves as a clothe hanger or a piece of furniture or has become part of the wall ... :P
all glory to God for last Friday. the team had done well, so i deserve no credit at all for this :)