Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Let there be LIGHT



























www.siewwai.zenfolio.com


I really like this photo that I took in Sydney. It was at a very quiet train station, with my dearest sister. Again...a train station. Train stations are always a place of inspiration to me.


As I looked at the staircase thru the viewfinder and pressed the shutter button, God whispered in my ear, ' Let there be light and there is light.'


The light shines from above into the darkness, and it casts its brightness on each step that I climb upwards...


Like a stage. 'Chinnggggg' the spotlight is turned on, the solo dancer dances gracefully on the steps in the beam... :)


I love this imagery.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good captured! Keep it up Siew Wai:-)Pray that God will continue to use you to be a blessing to others:-)