Tuesday, October 21, 2008

the JAW....

okie, this is not about the man-eating-shark. Not the film the Jaw...but my jaw.


Kevin was in town 2 months ago, at my place.


I said 'Lets have some dinner rolls.' ..So I proudly took out the Woolworth dinner rolls that I just bought, and put them into the microwave.


' Noooooo!! You aren't supposed to cook them in the microwave! You have to oven it!' ..he said...


Oops..but in order to prove my point, and to show him how great an invention microwave is, I insisted that microwave was great for cooking everything.


So I cooked my dinner rolls in the microwave....and it turned out rubbery hard, of course.


It's ok. I was proving my point, so I had to happily tear and chew the bread roll . At least I had to pretend that it was a pleasant and happy eating experience.


By this time Kevin has already abondoned eating the breadroll. He stared at me in disbelief.


Yeay!! I was almost done! Just one more bite! ...Suddenly I felt my left jaw was clicking and sore, as though it had fallen off .


So.... as the story goes on...


I think I have partially dislocated my jaw. Now I can't open my mouth big and wide. I can't eat anything hard/crunchy. I have to double up the time on chewing , and everything that I put in my mouth has to be cut into small pieces.


And it clicks each time I chew.


Awww...... There goes the era of stuffing a whole orange(small orange) in my mouth and eating 6 slices of pizza in 15 minutes.


Everyone laughs at this...Apparently no one cast their sympathy because the injury was self inflicted. sigh...


My friend said 'Maybe God has to use this to teach you to be feminine and eat like a lady. hahaha'


Hmm..it is truly very amusing. I told you, I think God has given me a 'clown' like spirit to amuse ppl around me.

No comments: