Friday, October 10, 2008

i just like this




Again, this is one of the shots from the Tulip Festival. I quite like this. Like God was looking at me from above...

But I am not that strong all the time.

I have had moments of weakness, and my failures that I wish God didn't point out to me.

Where is my first love?


Chasing after the dreams and the thing called 'calling' has blinded my vision and hardened my heart.

I lived like a rich man who would not let go of his treasure and follow Jesus.

I remember, when I had nothing, God was my best friend and first love.

Must come back to my first love. Not my career. Not my dream and calling.



----


Just random...
I was almost gonna sign up to take part in the Adelaide Fringe 09 for visual art/photography exhibition.

Hmm... anyway, I didnt think I was ready for that scale.

Maybe 2010 :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I felt the same as well. It seems like God was looking down from above:) Praise the Lord!His grace is sufficient to get you through every situation.As u face each day,it's important to knw ur faith ang trust in God are genuine.True faith will carry u through every difficulty:)God knows tat trials wil be for ur ultimate good,tat they wil contribute to His purposes,and tat they will bring Him GREAT Glory.You r really strong.cheers.

Caravaggio said...

Fret not little one,

After all, God's been walking with you every step of the way.

ioyces said...

this shot is stunning Siew Wai!!!!
u could try for the fringe....
or at least the Royal adelaide show next year...ur shots could easily win the top prize..!