Tuesday, October 07, 2008

The flowers - the Gardener




















Sometimes we feel forgotten and abandoned.



Sometimes we have broken dreams, broken hearts, broken relationships...



We feel we are all alone.



No one understands us...



Even we pity ourselves.



And as though our enemy is laughing at us...'look at you, what a pity...you are all by yourself..'





































It's true. I am all by myself.



But God picks me up and plant me in solid foundation. He grows me, waters me, and naurishes me.



I can survive in any condition any place.



Even if it is by myself, I grow strong.


















And I become stronger and stronger in God's hands.



He is the Gardener.



I blossom and flourish in His Garden.

He looks at me from the heaven. He smiles and says, ' Hmmmmm....this is good and beautiful.'





( Tulip Festival, Victoria, 4/10/08 ..... www.siewwai.zenfolio.com )

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

我喜歡你最後一張照片
有憤怒的感覺 :)

siew wai said...

hey my best friend:)

thanks !!! i like it that u like my photos! so encouraging:)

missing u u know