Thursday, October 23, 2008

23/10/08




I sat down and had a look at my 2009 calender. I dunno since when my life has been 'governed' by diary and calender...


3 weeks of mission course in January
Change job in February
4 big courses interstates over 4 weekends in Feb/march/april
research paper to be published
My brother gets married in March
Hopefully an interview with the Surgeons College in June
Hopefully a 2-3 week mission trip in September
......
....
..
.


.....and endless nights of study
and work...and work....


I won't have time for myself...for church...for friends and family.


I feel so weary looking at these. Sometimes I feel like opting for an easy way out....maybe just be an emergency physician? only 5-6 years of training...hassle free.


But if it is God's will, He will surely make a way for me won't He? =)


The battle has just begun.


Looking at potential obstacles does not help us. But looking at God the author and perfector of our faith is the only way to go.


I trust in You , My Lord.


If I make it through, it will be all by His grace.

1 comment:

Caravaggio said...

Its ok little one.
I'll walk this path with you.