Sunday, April 13, 2008

10/4/08





(photo taken on 10/4/08, Glenelg ... more photos on www.siewwai.zenfolio.com )


I miss my sister terribly. That's the spot where we sat when she visited me 1 month ago :)









(photo taken by sw , www.siewwai.zenfolio.com







My revelation of the day:





Though the waves are angry and tall, yet I shall not be moved. I will not be intimidated nor will I be afraid, because no matter how strong and how tall the waves might seem, when they come against the pillar, they are crashed and broken into drops of harmless water. Then why shall I be afraid of the waves of life? God is my pillar.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

miss u too....

Deimos Tel`Arin said...

Sure, the waves break into pieces upon hitting the pillar, but eventually the pillar would get thinner and thinner due to the effect of wear and tear, right? ;)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.