Tuesday, April 22, 2008

glory




visit
www.siewwai.zenfolio.com for more photos




Photo taken by the Torrens again. www.siewwai.zenfolio.com

I wonder what's on her mind.

If she was a school kid, she would probably think 'Mom is running late again to pick me up'

If she was an environmentalist she would probably think ' The Torrens is badly polluted .'

If she was a gym junkie, 'Ain't it cold for outdoor cycling?Better in the gym.'

If she was an Aussie, ' Are the pubs open yet?'

If she was a Chinese (just like I am), ' This bird will certainly taste yummy in BBQ'






www.siewwai.zenfolio.com for more photos

This was not even a black and white shot. I took it as it was. The clouds could not veil the glory. To be continued on this .....I am exhausted today.

3 comments:

Genieve said...

i love the randomness of 'whether the bird is tasty'

and of course,
the last pic.

rach said...

I love the last pic. The clouds could not veil the glory.. the glory of the Lord. =)

Caravaggio said...

Awesome photos SW.

Glad to have found your blog.

Here's mine

http://caravaggio-song.blogspot.com/

-C