Saturday, April 12, 2008

Gorgeous

































(Photos taken by sw , more photos are available on www.siewwai.zenfolio.com)







Children are gorgeous, they are God-given blessings to the world. Enjoy the photos, enjoy the moments that were captured with a camera.




As for me, I have been busy. Although busy yet I never forget to bring my camera with me wherever I go, and I have already taken about >800 photos in the last 2-3 weeks without having the time to organise them and upload them. These are just some of them....



I might have to slow down, as I've developed right wrist pain and finger numbess (repetitive strain injury) from shooting with the very heavy camera+lens.






2 comments:

eelainee said...

hi, dear!!!
marvelleous photos ha!!!
it looks like there are stories behind for this album... like the development stage of this girl....

the girl is beautiful la...

siew wai said...

hehe thank u thank u!
she is really cute isnt she...next time when u have kids i will take a series of photos of him/her :)