Tuesday, December 18, 2007

the supposedly day 17 - the 13th day

I have not forgotten about my commitment here :) It is an absolutely lovely day 13 today!


Now now, before anything else, lemme introduce to you my new playground ( it is still under construction now )....ta da!


www.siewwai.zenfolio.com


Finally found a place to showcase my work!


And these are some of the snapshots I took in the Barossa Valley, was there just a few days ago with my church friends. Every picture has a story to tell.


I am happy, terribly happy now. Not just right here right now at this moment, but at this stage generally speaking. Yeay, talk about finishing the year well. Anyone cares to join my club?












Apparently this used to be a nesting place for some birds....
































Someone's boy





























I just like this shot...





























And this...

































And this...


:) will be back tomorrow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i love the pictures.

love the last most!!!