Wednesday, December 05, 2007

:)

I am just so relaxed now. Such is my life after the season of winter and dryness. Is my life hectic? Yes very much. Is my job stressful? Well, at times it can be. Do I feel lonely because I am single and away from family? No, not at all. In fact in this phase of my life I just feel that I can do so much more and enjoy God, enjoy my life, enjoy everything to the fullest. Every single second my heart leaps with joy, be it at work, at home, on my way to work, at chuch, at the gym, catching up with friends, spending time alone, running to the beach , sipping my coffee, etc etc etc...I just feel that, God has infiltrated His perfect peace and joy in every part of me. I have never come to this stage, where I can truly say, The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not be in want. I SHALL NOT BE IN WANT.



This is what I feel now. I lack nothing. I seriously lack nothing at all. This is what I call completeness, fullstop. Just like the era of King David has passed, the era of wars has ended and then Soloman enjoys peace while he reigns. My David's era has just ended not long ago, God has brought me to the season of rest and prosperity. I am not talking about material prosperity. I am talking about the state of my heart. I dunno how to describe, I just feel so rich, so rich, so rich in my heart. I literally feel God's hand on me ALL THE TIME,His blessings poured down more than abundantly, I am drenched in it.



What's wrong with being single? Why shall we whinge and be worried about not having a bf or gf? I told God, yes, if this is it, then this is it. I will be content with whatever that He gives me. I can love Him with all my heart, soul, mind and strength , no division of the heart, no distraction. Just God, and me. And I dun want anything or anyone to come in and disturb me.


I am so happy. Naw, actually happy is not the word to use. It is more than mere happiness. It is pure joy, the state of truly REJOICING IN GOD.


I dunno how I do it. Must be God.


I have no problem being alone. When I was younger I loved travelling alone, but in my heart I was lonely, the whole world was just me in a black hole.
Now I still love doing things alone (having said that, I still love spending time with my friends), but God is in it.


My new year resolution? :) My prayer is that God will help me , to live my life to the fullest according to the purpose that He destined for me, in every single day and opportunity I wanna experience Him and the life that He gives me with maximal passion ; may all my senses be so empowered and sharpened, to feel, taste, see, hear and experience Him.


Use me, God.

1 comment:

rach said...

God delights in you. He smiles when He look at you. =) God bless.