Wednesday, December 26, 2007

merry christmas - the 7th day





































































































More photos availabe at www.siewwai.zenfolio.com


This is my first Christmas in Australia. My 5th Christmas ever since I discovered the story of Christmas and began to understand the beauty and true meaning of it.








My Christmas Eve was very well spent, the way I never expected it. Of course I worked in the day, and contrary to popular opinion that I would definitely head off for one party after another, I actually felt like hitting home for a quiet and early night. Hmm...never quite the way I wanted but I wasn't feeling my best yesterday...you know, the package of light headedness, lethargy, pale, cramps etc etc ;) and it doesn't help knowing that I would have a long day at work on Christmas day.








So I went home, though unwell yet wanna go to the gym ; went to the gym and to my surprise they weren't open; disappointed and hit home again...








Then I saw my housemate crouching in the couch using her laptop. It can't be she had no appointment on the Christmas Eve...Unlike her,my not-going-out-on-Christmas-Eve was fully justified by the fact that I was unwell and had to work through the whole Christmas Day.








So I suggested to do something different, we were headed to Glenelg, bought the awesome Organic pizza, sat by the beach, saw the magnificent sunset, took some photos, had my favourite Cibo, did some crazy shopping , then home.....








Why was I so excited about this?Because it was a Christmas Eve that was spent with my housemate of whom I've not seen much. Can't believe what the daily rat race has done to us. We have stayed under the same roof for 5 months and yesterday for the first time I knew that she liked golfing and dancing etc...








Anyway...My Christmas entry will be continued...too tired now.
























3 comments:

Genieve said...

hey, i love the pictures. they are wonderful.

thanks for all of that :)

merry boxing day! hahahaha

Anonymous said...

love you....^^

Merry Christmas & Happy Boxing Day!!!

siew wai said...

gen: :) glad u had fun

wongsiewmun:
hey u...did u see the new arrangement of my pictures :)