Saturday, January 06, 2007

Lets begin here - part 1: Graduation

Yeah, I know I have gone missing for a month. Just in case anyone may be interested,I'd better post something now.

My graduation went very well. Well, of course it went well, the university is very good at doing this. The only part that I personally did not quite agree was when the Health Minister said to us medical and dental graduates, ' You are the brightest and most intelligent among your generation.'
If the engineers heard this they would certainly be ticked off. I shall be very careful now because many of the visitors to my blog are engineers.

The most commonly asked question was ,' What do you feel about your graduation?'

My answer will be ,' Awwwwww I can no longer skip class or sleep in anymore!!!! I wanna be a student..'

Yea, the good part of graduation is that I am no longer a student, yet this is also the bad part of it. I enjoy making my own income, yet I lose some degree of freedom. I enjoy being treated as an adult, yet I hate to face the real world. I enjoy growing mature, but I don't like the ageing process.

What lies ahead of me? I shall share more when I get there.

Anyway, thank you Heavenly Father, thank you my papa and mama.




To be continued...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

There is nothing wrong with that statement by the Health Minister, it is true that the batch of medical students and dentistry students that enter the University of Adelaide are of top quality TER scores and scores that are relevant from other countries. Ok now thats enough of pampering the egos of medical students.... and dentistry students.
Now coming to engineering.. we are the building men of the industrial revolution. It is us that build machines for doctors and anything to do with the medical field. So yes its true we might not be the brightest and the smartest of people because we build, and we are the "work" men.
Graduation, the feeling is great. I would think so. Coz i have not graduated yet. Thats from me... again..

Nightsky

siew wai said...

Nightsky, thank you so much for reading my post and even bother to comment...i appreciate it, thanks so much :)
hugs

Anonymous said...

you are welcome SW. I am happy to comment on a blog of a very lovely person like you.

Nightsky

siew wai said...

ehem ehem~~~ =)