Monday, June 26, 2006

My first step

Yes, after being ignorant and stubborn for ages, I've finally decided to do this. After being proud of my uniqueness for all this while, I just felt I really wanted to express some of my thoughts. From being someone who wore a camouflage to someone who does not fear transparency, I can only thank God for the transformation. I am no longer the person who lived in her own dark world, sharing so many dark secrets with the evil soul mate in her heart, desperate for love but not really wanting to be loved and understood...On my own, I absorbed all my sorrow, anger and confusion...well, that's before I knew God. Now I am just a simple woman, nothing to hide.

Heh...because my first posting should not be about me,so I wanna acknowledge my Lord in here. Let Him be the One who is first to be mentioned and praised.

No comments: