Thursday, June 29, 2006

my dearest committee


This is my committee. None of them is as 'old' as me. Look at the picture u will see how immature they were, pinning down their cute president to the ground at Easter camp. I am not sure if I am to be blamed, for they have become very crazy and lame, esp my secretary. ( She was holding the camera)

But i really love them. ALL of them. We have worked together for 9 months, meeting up every saturday at 730am to pray for OCF. Sometimes we are tired yet up lifted by each other thru prayers and words of encouragement. We cried, we laughed. We are souldiers in the battlefield.

Without them, I would stand alone as I lead.

Our remaining weeks together can be numbered till we hand over. 10 more weeks. How will I handle such an emotional moment on 8th Sept 06?

10 comments:

gilliangel said...

i dont think there is any special preparation that will ever be enough for such a time as that. it doesnt get any easier - but we both know that it's only a step towards what God has instore for us!=)
*bigg HUG*

siew wai said...

i agree..the more i think abt that the more my heart sinks..but i m also very glad for some of them who are called to step up, to take higher grounds. they will do greater things than i have done:)
G, love u a lot:)

Anonymous said...

easy............just fail one more year =p

very mou liu again.....FINISH MY EXAM EDI!!! YAHOOOooooooo

tats why come here and spam

-IAN- ( the handsome one)

siew wai said...

u think so easy to fail and repeat one more year? ppl like me so smart, how to fail?

Anonymous said...

*hugs siew wai* =]

Anonymous said...

see you forced me to come check out ur page so i did. wahahaha.
next time you must post my picture up also =p oh but i don't think i've ever taken pix only w u before! awwww.

GraceL said...

It gets us treasuring the time together even more...
Bring lots of tissue ;)
*hug*

siew wai said...

grace! :))))

GraceL said...

siew wai! *grin*

eli said...

gals!! :D :D (double grin) hehe