Thursday, May 15, 2008

My sister accepted Christ!

I led my sister to Christ yesterday! Awesome! And not just her, her flatmate has also accepted Christ a few days ago!


God is faithful. I still can't believe it has happened, even though day and night I prayed for her for about 5 years now! And there have been countless occasions where I tried telling her about Jesus, only to find that she was not interested/moved at all....yet I've never stopped believing that one day God would touch her, and the rest of my family.


The conviction became even stronger when God told me in one occasion, that He loves my family so much that He's chosen me, and thru me He will bring blessings to them. Salvation is for me, but it is never for me alone.


And I've never felt ashamed/insignificant to be a first generation Christian (i.e. the first person in the family who becomes a Christian) . Infact I feel it is a great honour to be the first one, and I feel I am a soldier fighting at the battle front, standing in the gap between the living and the dead, taking ground for God.


No one in my family tree has ever believed in God. Not my immediate family, not even one from my mom or dad's side. NONE. Hence I've always had a dream, that through me, ALL my immediate family members, and the relatives of both mom and dad's side will come to know God.


In my mental picture, I see I am running as a frontliner, and along the way I pull my sister, my brother, and my parents...and more and more friends and relatives join us when they see us...


Therefore all my brothers and sisters, never stop believing that God will use you or through your prayers to touch your family who are away from Him.


Amen Amen and Amen! :)

3 comments:

bxguan said...

hey~~ Praise the Lord! very happy for u =)

Caravaggio said...

Woow,

so happy for u!

Hurrah!

rach said...

Praise the Lord!! =D