Monday, May 12, 2008

hey you guys

Hey!....I am very touched by the love of so many ppl...esp after you all read my previous post...BUT....did it sound that bad? ermmmm did i sound depressed? sighhhhhhh if i did then i have defeated the purpose of that post..it was meant to be a easy reading post filled with the sense of power and victory. Hehe maybe I overdid it...


But really thanks for all the concern that I have received...:)


And actually I am and was not that sad. I mean of course I was sad and disappointed on the day but very very quickly after that I was uplifted by God. Infact the next day I was in a very euphoric mood.


Anyway I dunno which part of me does actually make sense now...As I just finished my night shift, have not slept for 28 hrs already...I could get away with no sleep at all when i was younger..but not anymore:)


i need to zz now.,....

4 comments:

eelainee said...

get wel rested, ok!!!

Anonymous said...

hey SW,i ve just read ur story.indeed it is very encouraging. if i were u i would be really brought down!! but thank God the devil didn't discourage u by treating u like this and i also thank God for making u to be so faithful to Him!thru this, im sure God is going to show u sth even bigger than ur plan! i just pray tat u would find joy n peace in where u r now and make the best out of it.this yr has been a tough yr for me too.sth really really wrong happened... but at least i have God's forgiveness.sorry i haven't make an effort to keep u in touch.with much missing n love, tina

rach said...

Hey SW,

I watch a sermon on New Hope Christian Fellowship Oahu. shared his testimony on May 4 on Pastor Elwin Ahu's topic : David & Saul: Caught. I believe you will find amazing lesson from this testimony and sermon.

New Hope Myanmar was affected by cyclone. Hope tt you can spread the words and lend them a helping hand.

God bless.

love,
rach

rach said...

oops forgot to give u the link

http://www.enewhope.org/video/videolisting.php