Wednesday, May 14, 2008

14/5/08

Finally 4 night shifts in a row were over:) I've made the record, no one in ED did 4 nights in a row. The workload in ED has constantly been heavy, I hardly had a chance to even have my break throughout the 9 hours. I've lost sense of day n night :)


Again thank you very much for the love and concern :)


I am constantly being uplifted and encouraged by the Lord and His ppl.


And I am a happy person. My approach to life (life given by God) is, rejoice in God and in the blessings/tests that He gives. I don't wanna simply get by eveeryday. I wanna live life to the fullest, live with the sense of destiny and purpose. Maybe I am very driven. But I think, God brought us to the world for a purpose, and that purpose is not just something that we will see IN FUTURE. I used to think, ' one day I will be in the promise land', 'one day I will do this and that'... hence a lot of ppl get by daily life hoping one day they willl finally see the purpose of God and the promises come true.


And I used to think like that too. And I am not sure since when there came a conviction upon me, that I only have my 'today' once. When it is gone it is gone. The thought scared me quite a bit.


So I prayed to God, let me impact someone today. Let me drop a smile to someone today and lift them up. Let me live my life with zeal. Let me do everything for Your glory. Let me not get by but live with purpose.


Then the perspective will change, and even if I am in a place where I don't wanna
be, I will still get the most out of it and be joyful.


U agree?

No comments: