Saturday, May 31, 2008

God has been dealing with the deep things in my heart (hmmm, as He always does). The issues that have been bugging me for a long long time. The bottom line is, The more I walk with Him, the more I recognise my inadequacy and unworthiness. A simple fact. I've learnt this well.








I needed this, because just a few years ago, I would still think I've had it altogether. I thought,


' Everything is good. Yes I am a sinner but not a terribly bad one. I've repented, I've moved on, I've everything under control. I m good. '








Not true. The more mature a person grow in Christ , the lower he will bow at the throne of Christ, for he is humbled by his unworthiness, and of course, by the mercy of God.








Has God been dealing with you and your issues? If He hasn't now, He will surely do in His time.








--------








By the way, how about this photo? :)


A special gift for her, my friend.




I am loving wedding photography.
























































Of course, more photos are on www.siewwai.zenfolio.com :) enjoy!

4 comments:

rach said...

very nice pictures! you captured the joyous moment of the bride and groom. =)

siew wai said...

:)

Anonymous said...

really like the way you take your pictures...

siew wai said...

next time will do it for your turn :)