Sunday, March 18, 2007

I am better now (2)- for Chris again

I am very proud to say that the friendship that is built on Christ will last. It is not like any friendship in the world that will be moved by circumstances. It is the Kingdom friendship and will be carried forward eternally.



Chris, thank you for your encouragement and support in the past 3 weeks. Now both of us believe that only God can successfully turn couple into good friends of each other. And I am very proud of you.


I am better now, you played a big part in my recovery. Now it is my turn to stand strong and support you. I told God I want to continue to be your prayer warrior and encouragement.



I am filled with peace and affirmation from God, hence I know God is very pleased with our obedience and submission to His will. Although we are sad for a short while, yet our momentary problems are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all. God will honour those who put Him first. And we have done that (entirely by His grace, with His wisdom and strength), God will bless us abundantly in His own way :)

No comments: