Tuesday, June 10, 2008

















(by sw, 1/4/08)
































(sw, 1/4/08)







I've decided to look after myself :) Hmm... many ppl have expressed their concern about my lifestyle. Too busy, too many activities, too many crazy night shifts, too much exercise, too little sleep, too much coffee,and ermm, improper diet


too much of eating out, sometimes cereals for dinner if too busy :(...



So, I've resolved to sleep better and eat better...more home cooked meals nowadays. And guess what, I've begun to learn to use the oven! :) to my amazement I found out I can basically cook everything in an oven. I made my first pizza 3 nights ago, tasted not bad, and so I've been baking my own pizzas for 3 consecutive days.



Coffee is still unavoidable... Maybe will do something about it in older age.

No comments: