Wednesday, September 13, 2006

slurppp

Ok lemme tell you what has been bugging me recently, in the midst of my crazy schedule, in the midst of the preparation to step down and move on...

' How can I possibly eat all the yummy food in KL while I am back for 1 month?'

I am not kidding! I really have been thinking of this hehe. See, I have been so deprived of nice food for a year, now that I am going back for 1 month, I think I have to plan my meals wisely so that I can eat all the things in 1 month.

Nasi lemak(must be the one in Sri Petaling)
Satay(must be the one on Kesas Highway)
Curry (my mom cooks the best curry, i think hehe)
Wanton noodle (Imbi market)
prawns and crabs
Kong Fu Chow (near Petaling Street has the best kong fu chow in kl)
roti canai

Yong Tofu (Ampang!)
etc etc etc etc etc...

I can't name all! How can I possibly fit all these into my stomach in 1 month?

It is very good that mom bought a treadmill last year, and it is now put in MY ROOM. Yeah my room has become a mini gym. The treadmill is there, dad's tai chi equipments are there, my brother's gym ball and dumbbells are there, and my sister's aerobic stuff are there too.

Mom just called, you know what she did? The durian season has just ended and she has kept some durians in the freezer so that I'll be able to enjoy them when I come back. Very smart and see how much she loves me hehe. Slurppppppppp...KL, I can't wait to come to you!


ok...back to reality. I am gonna eat instant noodles later. Too lazy to cook and sick of aussie style chinese food out there.

15 comments:

Benji said...

for crying out loud, can you put that durian pic away?! It's making me drool..

siew wai said...

hahaha...i thought singaporeans hate durians?...
anyway, i dun think this is the best durian, in my opinion the best durian should look slightly orange in its flesh.droollllling.

Benji said...

u must be talking abt a minority of Singaporeans...

GraceL said...

It's possible to manage. Can eat 2 meals from your list each day (1 for lunch, 1 for dinner).
Then, by the end of 1 month, you'd have eaten 60 things from that list... Plus or minus a few days to recover from all the rich food... ;)

Anonymous said...

ok... thank you sw, i'm waiting for u to learn how to cook all those food then cook for me a... =p

don forget our chicken rice (u + me + sally)... hehe..

siew wai said...

grace:

hey..still, 60 meals aint enuf..unless i take 1/2 of each kind of food, and make it to 90 meals in a month. then i will end up eating 180 kinds of food!! muahaha...
i think i will need detox when i come back to adelaide.

siew wai said...

joanise

hey i actually picked up kong fu chow already..i tried prawn noodle that day, yummy.
chicken rice...ermm i'll try la, just for YOU and SALLY. Yoshi and Manami not included. keke

KongY said...

woah....sw not bad la you...know your food stuff well ar?

Satay Kesas near bukit jalil leh?

Wanton noodle Imbi in the very clean place?

muahahaha... not bad not bad... Nasi Lemak is Kampung Baru tho..serious stuff!

I wanna join the food hunt

KongY said...

prawn and crab agh... forget the place name... reasonable priced and yummy.. somewhere "near" OUG..but not there la.. that area someeeewhere there

selayang steamboat
melaka satay celup
ipoh hor fun
penang char keuh teow
melaka chicken rice ball
KL low shi fun
SS2 pasar malam assam laksa
paramount har kow** argh cant remember
chow yang popia
OUG pan min
klang bak kut teh

better stop now..muahahah

siew wai said...

yea yea yea!! Kesas satay near bukit jalil very nice. they have fish satay! only RM0.60 per stick!

prawns and crabs..dun tell me it is 'fei lou hai'??

i seriously love OUG pan min. it must be 'hand pressed'..The one in Chow Kit is also nice..

i really miss the melaka chicken rice!
penang char kueh teow always has very fresh and big prawns...
The Low Shi Fun in KL also has very yummy char siu min, i always went there for supper.
Klang bak kut teh is a must eat!
Ipoh hor fun very soft and smooth!

but i like the asam laksa in Jusco.

slurp i am really drooling now.

Connaught dim sum although not very nice but it is near my house..
yao char guai
tong shui
lekor
pisang goreng
all the kuih nyonya
Mamak maggie goreng!!

waaaaaaaaa....must stop now...

Anonymous said...

SIEW WAI!!!

when will you be coming back? Must give me a ring you know (0123321640)!! I live near sri petaling!! Lols.

love,
sher mayne =]

siew wai said...

sher: sure sure!we go food hunting :)

Anonymous said...

*sob* sadness from a non-KL person... no idea abt the place u guys are talking abt... T_T

i wan low shu fun, bak kut teh, yao char guai, kueh teow gia, pisang goreng, pohpiah, satay...... *hungry*

yeah~! got special chicken rice~

siew wai said...

Jo:

hehe..sorry i was too immersed in the hallucination, forgot non-kl ppl are reading.
i promise i will make u chicken rice,but u have to wait ..maybe 2 years later?:P

Anonymous said...

wa... may be i just go to Chinatown to eat chicken rice is faster... lol