Wednesday, October 21, 2009

OMG 3 more dayssss

and I am so not prepared in many ways. Things start getting very intense now as we are still running around getting things done.


And....I have not had my veil completed.... Shhhhhh...Yea I bought a single tiered veil , and I bought it inspite of it having only a tier because it is so beautiful. So I thought...Hmmm...I would fix it, just buy some tulle/lace and add it on, make it a two tier veil (the front tier is called the blusher veil where you have in front of your face as you walk down the aisle, I learnt all this just a few months ago) ...


So I thought I would fix it, just like how I attempted to make my own wedding gown in the beginning! Of course, after days of toiling I realised it wasn't easy at all to make a wedding gown, therefore paying big bucks for one that's professionally done is definitely worth the while.


Hehe.


And Kevin's mom and sis have just arrived this afternoon...Hmmmm they are so nice to me, and being with the in-laws is actually much easier than I thought...


She's so lovely and kind to volunteer herself to sew that veil for me! Awwwwww....I am very blessed.


And tomorrow when mom arrives in Adelaide, I am sure she won't mind putting on some buttons for my wedding gown :P


I am so excited.


Yes 3 more days.

1 comment:

NikhilV said...

Wow! Congratulations on getting married!! :)