Monday, October 19, 2009

Counting down 24-19=5

5 more days to go!


I have finally finished my 3 day EMST course! It is indeed a huge relief. I can now finally concentrate on my last minute wedding prep/damage control etc...however you call it; and to concentrate on being a bride-to-be.


It is finally hitting me really hard that I am gonna get married! Yea yea everyone says nothing will change, but the fact is, everything will!


And I am especially mindful of the fact that there's only 5 more days left...and then I will be someone's wife, someone's daughter-in-law, someone's sister-in-law...


Sweaty palms...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thinking of you and Kev from Brunei!!

Have an awesome day - enjoy being surrounded by loved ones too! And being in photographs for once!

We'll say a little prayer for you on Sat!

love,G & Del

Anonymous said...

I know how you feel... but its a good feeling to be married no doubt! Believe me, I'm in one myself!! :)

Counting down with you!! I'm so excited!!!

Sharon

Anonymous said...

All the best 4 ur wedding day - looking forward to seeing lots of pictures of you being the radiant bride :)
Shel

Anonymous said...

WOOT~~~

::christina::