Monday, May 07, 2007

this girl

She has been my best fren for 3 years. True enough, we meet different ppl in different stages of life. My best friend in kindergarten was no longer my best friend in primary school; and my best buddy in primary school has become a stranger now...and well, I met wonderful ppl and they came in my life and left when it was time to move on. Therefore I have had many 'best friends' even though they may not be one now. And all of them are irreplaceable.

As for ivy, she is too special. Even as I am typing now I can't hold my tears. I can't imagine how things will be after she leaves. I started to number all the days left since the beginning. I can't bear to think about not having her in my life anymore.

Now I know it sounds as though she was my BOYFRIEND. Not true.

Not even one man would be able to comprehend that love between 2 sisters in Christ.

God is very serious in His business of training me. He never lets me rest and I know that's because He knows I can go thru this by His grace.

One wave comes after another and one is taller than another. All the while Chris and Ivy have been my two most important support in my walk with God, like two strings pulling me on each side so that I stand vertically . I guess after breaking up with Chris, and now 'breaking up' with Ivy, God wants me to be all by myself and Him alone. I feel that I am in serious training now. I know I am living a life like a 'pseudo'-missionary at this stage. What's next? I am not afraid cuz nothing else would scare me anymore. Not even death I guess..

I have nothing left for me. Just You, God. Just You....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

at least u still hav ur meimei wiv u lol!=( u'r not alone!

siew wai said...

which mei mei is this? hehe i know someone is gonna strangle me very soon...