Sunday, May 27, 2007

Have I been well?

No and yes.

Basically in the past few weeks/months I have been stretched by God to the point of breaking (well, it was not like God gave me some tests that He knew I would be failed). So it was not God's problem at all. God has every right to stretch /test every individual and when He does that He actually has enabled that person to overcome it beforehand.

So to cut the veryvery long story short, I did break down in front of God and I did that quite a number of times. God has been gracious to me. I will not share here what I have been going thru, because that is not important at all. My circumstances and challenges are not the centre of my point.

My point is, God is still good. And His goodness is beyond any description. But once you have tasted it, you will never forget. I have tasted it many many times. That is something that keeps me going.

So, my answer to my own question is, No I was not well then. But yes , now I am all good. And ready to strike again. hehe :) stay tuned

No comments: