Sunday, March 08, 2009

the Black Cat

TaDa!!! Lemme introduce the new member of the house! Daaaaaaaaaaa BLLLLLAAAAACCCCKKKKK CAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTT!



And I have always wanted a black car!

My brandnew Mazda 3, metallic black with tinted windows, hatchback, sleek and handsome; 2.0L , 5 speed manual the gear changes smoothly and very powerful for this class of cars.


I know I am doing badly . Let my Black Cat make his grand entrance by himself!




























On the other hand, I wonder where my Purple Monster is right now... is he in good hands? is he out there in the cold and dark?

3 comments:

Genieve said...

i like your black car! so nice!

siew wai said...

hey genieve!!! how are u !miss u a lot :)

yea i love it too...and i am falling in love more and more each day with it.

hugs!

Emily Chh said...

Nice black car jie... Miss you:)