Monday, March 30, 2009

another year older

It's my birthday again! For those who have forgotten, it is ok:) I know you still love me.


Honestly speaking, I think 31st March is such a special date for a few reasons... Datelines are always set on 31st March; when something has to expire or due in March, it is always due on 31st March. Has anyone noticed it? Or because it is my birthday, therefore I pay extra attention to this day. Everytime I see this date on any advertisement/publication/bills/warning letters etc etc, I will smile and think out loud ,'don't you know it is my birthday?!' (esp when I receive warning letters hahaha)


Anyway, birthdays are great. Everyone's.


This year I think it will be a quiet birthday. Most of my close friends are not around me anymore. And I have been so busy working. Looks like Kevin has prepared something.


I just wanna say, all birthdays are great, because on this day, God brought you to the world.


Happy 31st March 2009!

7 comments:

Caravaggio said...

Happy Birthday little one!

Anonymous said...

happy birthday dearest twin :)

rach said...

Happy Birthday Siew Wai! Hope you have a blessed one. May Father God draw you closer to Him.

With Love,
Rach

Emily Chh said...

Happy Birthday jie jie...I hope all of your wishes come true. May each hour and minute be filled with delight! Love and miss you jie... God bless you:)

VoonVoon said...

Oh~ Happy Belated Bday, my dear~

Hey, thinking to look for you someday. Will u be in Adelaide during Easter Holiday?

siew wai said...

hi all my friends,

thank you for the birthday greetings :)

God bless!

sw

Anonymous said...

Yes indeed, in some moments I can bruit about that I agree with you, but you may be inasmuch as other options.
to the article there is stationary a question as you did in the downgrade issue of this beg www.google.com/ie?as_q=alchemy mindworks gif construction set professional 3.0a22 ?
I noticed the catch-phrase you suffer with not used. Or you partake of the black methods of promotion of the resource. I possess a week and do necheg