Friday, December 19, 2008

The cross






I love this photo that I took as I walked past a church.




I love the fact that the cross stands tall with the thick layers of dark cloud as the backdrop. And the sharp contrast between the bright and white cross and the dark cloud. The sky was clearing up and a streak of blue began to be visible.




Even darkness is not dark because the glory of the Lord has overcome all darkness. Just lift up your chin and eyes, look past the buildings, look past the crowd, look past everything else, and the cross will always stand tall.








I have learnt this through the years of walking with God. Lift up your eyes like a conqueror, and you will see the cross, and Christ is no longer on the cross because He has ascended to His throne.




Merry Christmas:) all the world.

No comments: