Thursday, July 03, 2008

stupid car! just venting

This morning I left home for gym. A stupid junk car was parked right in front of my garage. Fine, since I was walking to the gym, I thought the owner'd better move the car before I come home again.


So I came back from the gym. Still there. I thought, ok, he'd better move the car by 2:20pm. I need to go to work.


Then at 2:30pm, the car was still there. Knocked the neighbours doors, no one claimed the car theirs. Then 2:40pm..this is not funny, I started getting quite mad. I'm gonna be terribly late for work! plus I would miss the teaching session!


I suspected it belongs to the neighbour just directly opp of my house, I've seen this car before. Pressed the doorbell, no response. From gentle knock knock knock...to banging the door like a mad woman, I've tried it all.


I stood there for 40 mins altogether. Thank God, my neighbour came home, said that car didnt belong to him or his household.


What happened at the end...we broke into the car, pushed down the hand brake, pushed the car aside....and I left my fingerprints all over the car! If it was a stolen car (it looks like one) the police would ring Dr SWW who works in Elizabeth.


My colleague thought it was a veyr creative excuse for being late for work and he'd use it for the next two weeks...:)


I wanna move! Cant stand the car park issue no more!

7 comments:

Genieve said...

siewwai, I saw the note you wrote on the guys car!

and i recognized your handwriting immediately. and of course, I can tell that you are mad. like very mad.

i think we better put a sign next time in front of our door.
its not fun when youdunnowhoscar is blocking our beautiful front door!

yes, you should move too. because i want to move!!
HAHAHHAA...

next time, don't just break in, we use rotten eggs.

Anonymous said...

When you said, I can't solve this. God says; I will direct your path. SW, anger is like a wild skunk in the house.We shouldn't feed it to encourage it to stay,and we should try to get rid of it as soon as possible:) Sorry.Just avoid if I'd said something wrong here:) PSALM 103:8 The Lord is merciful and gracious, He is slow to get angry and full of unfailing love:) pray that god will continue to use you and bless you:)Take k.;)

~Anonymous~

siew wai said...

:) thanks for your advice and encouragement.
I am not mad anymore. i dun get angry easily, and even if i do, it doesnt last for more than a few hrs. and the anger WILL NOT stay in me...so, dont worry about me :)

siew wai said...

and, when i wrote the post, i wrote because I simply found it amusing...something to talk and laugh about :)
so, again, thanks for your advice.it's good to be slow to anger

Anonymous said...

U r really a good women after God's own heart! Stay cool...:)TK
~Anonymous~

Anonymous said...

SW,Do you know that all what have had been written in your blog really inspired me:) So, continue to be a blessing to others and walk Him alone:)

siew wai said...

I am not there yet...just tryig to be.

thanks for ur comment. will keep writing.