Tuesday, July 01, 2008

leisure






What more can I ask for? A cosy quiet corner in my favourite cafe. Beautiful music and coffee. Fingers flying on the very-nice-to-touch keypad , and, uploading my photos.




This is my sw time. Having a weekday off is much more fun than the usual weekend off. The cafes are quiet while the streets are crowded with ppl dressed in business suits, with large black folders or briefcases in their hands, pace quickly from one place to another, esp at lunch hour.




As for me, no suits, nor a briefcase, nor heels. No hurry.
Just my jumper and jeans and sneakers, a huge overnight bag, laptop, book, journal and camera (of course, camera).





What a good morning in autumn. Good morning , Adelaide :)



(copyright@siewwai)

1 comment:

Jinfei said...

Nice~ love the ambiance in your story...