Friday, November 24, 2006

Holiday part 2 - Singapore

Then I came back to KL and had very good rest from the food poisoning.
________________________________________

SINGAPORE:

I can only conclude that God has surely planned this trip for me.Besides the making of new friendships and strengthening of relationship with old friends in Sg, God has done more to realign my life to His will.

Retrospectively, now I know God knew I needed this trip. Because He knew, He planned it for me. And because He plannned it carefully, it became so devine that everything fell into place.

As if He knew I needed a pause/rest from everything, He gave my heart and spirit a good rest in Sg. There was no need to minister to anyone, answer calls, reply emails etc...I was the recipient of love, words of wisdom as well as rebuke from my mentors.

I came home feeling tired physically but refreshed and naurished spiritually.

God has surely widened my horizon, opened my eyes to see things beyond my knowledge, and most importantly, revealed my weaknesses before my own eyes (That's why my mentors rebuked me).

The older I grow (spiritually and physically), the more God reminds me that 'Hey, actually you don't know many things at all, don't be proud.' Therefore I want a new start badly and I know I have already been granted one. I want to start walking this 2nd stage of my journey with humility, not that I have any now, but I wanna learn to embrace it.

Phew... :)

No comments: