Friday, August 07, 2009

a lazy Friday- I enjoy this very much

My off-week is even sweeter after a week of hard work.


I love the freedom of sleeping in. Then I took my own sweet time to make myself a cup of coffee. I turned on my laptop, randomly chose a worship song and played it. I talked to God, and I read His Word.


Then I went swimming...came home. Made myself a heavy brunch.


I made myself a cup of coffee again. I turned on the music, read the BBC. I am tired of wars and terrorism and humanitarian crisis. I closed the news page.


The weather is awesome out there.


No more studying today, no more painting, no more photography. I think I will enjoy the afternoon with a good book in my hand.

1 comment:

Carmen said...

Hey. How have you been? :) Sent you an e-mail 2 months back. WOndering bout you and all..but you didn't reply. Sigh... and OMG!! Your getting married!?lol!reply me when ur free k.. :)