Sunday, April 12, 2009

my decision

I love my job, I love to do what I am doing and love to envisage what I will possibly do in future in my medical career. But have you sometimes come to a place where you feel there is still far too wide a gap from your point A now to your point B in future. I am in this stage. There is an outcry in my heart, I wanna move forward and take ground forcefully, but something is being obstructive here. And I can't advance because of certain circumstances.


The self pity voice cries in my heart, and the distance from my point A now to the future point B seems to be amplified by this.


And I love my job yet I dread going to work. I can hardly recollect any days in my career that I dreaded going to work.


Then God spoke to me again in the midst of chaos.


'Worship is not an option but it is a deliberate decision you have to make.'


Hmm... sometimes we forget that worship is a deliberate decision. We get carried away by the things in the world, our emotions, our ups and downs etc. We let our circumstances determine our reactions.


A change in perspective will make a sharp upturn.


And so, I surrender my burden to You, and I know that You will come to my rescue.

No comments: