Friday, August 08, 2008

back yes i am back



Victor Harbour....connect group .... click www.siewwai.zenfolio.com)




What an overwhelming month.




Holiday in Sydney was great.






Melbourne trip was life changing. Why? Allow me to expand on that later:) ehem....






Yiheyis has had his liver transplant. My heart leaps and rejoices along with the rest, God is great and faithful aint He. We shall all sign up for organ transplant.






Emergency rotation was over. Remember I was so devastated when they shafted me there instead of my surgical rotation? Indeed God knows the best , He never makes mistakes.






And then...I am so proud to be a Chinese.






and...I shall post more regularly :)






( Victor Harbour again....click www.siewwai.zenfolio.com)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

i like the serenity of ur first photo, its a great angle :)

siew wai said...

:) yes my bestest best friend. can i be ur wedding photographer? when the day comes.....

Caravaggio said...

A life changing trip to Melbourne?

Heck! Don't leave us in the cold.

Tell us more!

siew wai said...

silly boy

Anonymous said...

Hey! Haven't visited your blog in a long long while, can't believe you were in Melbourne and you didn't even look me up! :(((((( hehe

Congrats on your new job :)