Sunday, August 19, 2007

finally finally finally

And finally….


I am back!


Just a lil bit of update since my last post, it has been 5-6 weeks since I got back from Malaysia and many things have been going on since then, and seriously I have no idea about where to start :)
(I realise I said the same thing all the time)


Well, my life has been packed with tests and trials from God in the last few months, yet it can be summarised into a few sentences, i.e.:


1. God tested/tried/disciplined me again and again, sometimes to the point I felt I had no more strength to go on (literally felt like giving up my life, but don’t worry, it was just a very transient thought :P),


2. yet God has been faithful to sustain me.


3. By taking away ALL my sources of strength, comfort and security, He taught me to find strength directly from Him.


4. He removed ALL the distracting factors and streamlined my focus on the things that He has called me to.


5. He has begun His work of breaking me down in order to rebuild a better me.


….hmm hehe I wish the real process could be as short and simple as the few sentences above, even though it is not. I asked God, ‘How long more??!! Very painful You know?’ ; God said, ‘ Until you have finally become like Christ.’


Trust me, it is very ( very very x100) painful when God breaks us, and I believe all my brothers and sisters in Christ have had/will have similar experience with God, maybe through different circumstances. Yet I believe God does not do nothing without a wise objective behind. I believe at the end of the day, God will accomplish what He wants to, and I will become more like Christ!


It is a very good deal; God is like doing me a very big favour. Think about that, for every big examination, we pay the school/college/organisation a big amount of exam fees in order to sit the exam and get the certificate. But in the case of God, He initiates the tests, He sets up the scenes and equipments, He writes the exam questions, He sits with us throughout the whole examination and even holds our hands to write the answers. All we have to do is just to personally sit the exam, no fees required. And as if that’s not enough to describe His goodness, He makes sure we pass the exam with flying colours.


The more I think about this real good deal, the more I feel I can go through the tests.


Now I am able to laugh :)))))), not because the circumstances have changed, but my eyes are open to see the unseen. Yay, I am more than a conqueror, maybe the next minute I won’t FEEL like it but what the heck, the FACT is God has made me more than a conqueror. The enemy is the loser, big time loser.

No comments: